CommScope pushes the boundaries of communications technology to create the world’s most advanced networks. Globally, our people and solutions are redefining connectivity, solving today’s challenges and driving the innovation that will meet the needs of what’s next. CommScope is shaping networks of the future. From material design to solving complex architecture or bandwidth challenges to our unmatched expertise - in copper, fibre, wired and wireless infrastructure underpins the networks of today and makes ready the networks of tomorrow. Enabling 5G, private networks and Gigabit speeds.CommScope acquired ARRIS and RUCKUS (2019) providing access to greater technology, solutions with broader access to new and growing markets.
CommScope provides extensive resources, training, incentives and engagement to help build a trusted and mutually profitable relationship. CommScope Infrastructure, Wireless & Wireline Partners, Home Networks & Broadband Active Networks Partners (formerly ARRIS) have access to partner portal tools such as: Technical Training & Support, Marketing Resources, Newsletters, Communications.
All RUCKUS partners will have access to the exclusive RUCKUS Partner Portal which provides a wealth of resources and information to enable, inform and support your ability to successfully sell Ruckus solutions. Ruckus' 100% channel focus, leading technology, and award-winning Ruckus Ready Partner Program set the foundation for a successful relationship. Ruckus provides extensive resources, training, incentives and engagement to help build a trusted and mutually profitable relationship.
The PartnerPRO Network structure provides our customers access to the right provider based on their needs. Our structure allows partners to select the right relationship with CommScope based on your business model and expertise.
Building Connectivity Infrastructure PartnerPRO Program: Distributor & Solution Provider Programs
RUCKUS PartnerPRO Partner Program: Companies that wish to market, sell and deliver Ruckus wired and/or wireless products and services. The two partnership tiers for solution providers, each with distinct enablement and paths to profitability. In addition, our specializations recognize skills and expertise in specific areas and provide an opportunity to earn incremental benefits.
Data Centre, IoT, Networking Hardware, Networking Software, Telecommunications, Other
The PartnerPRO Network is the term for CommScope’s channel partner program. Through our PartnerPRO Network, CommScope offers programs specific to our products and solutions. RUCKUS PartnerPRO Partner Program, You will also need to apply to become a RUCKUS partner https://www.commscope.com/partners/. To become a RUCKUS Reseller and to become an Authorized Partner you will need to complete the required certification courses. Building Connectivity Infrastructure PartnerPRO Partner Program, you will need to apply via the website https://www.commscope.com/partners and receive a nomination and follow the certification process to become a certified partner.
As an industry leader, CommScope gives our Partners the tools, advanced training and global support to keep their customers agile, future-ready and able to respond to any network challenge.
1. CommScope Infrastructure Academy: Over 10,000 courses completed per yearCommScope Infrastructure Academy is the industry gold standard for technical training, offering online/on-site instructions on the latest technologies and techniques. Online training delivered to whoever, whenever, wherever. Don't get stuck in the classroom. CommScope offers flexible online training to suit whenever and wherever you and your team work best. From webcasts to remote examination, infrastructure certification has never been so accessible.Passive Infrastructure Training: A set of courses for connoisseurs of converged network infrastructure – copper, optical fiber, wireless and microwave. Gain a unique perspective of RF and optical fiber infrastructure and differentiate yourself with the Passive Infrastructure training.• Wireless RF and microwave training courses• Broadband and FTTx training courses• Building & Data Centre cabling training courses
2. CommScope University: formerly ARRIS AcademyCommScope University is our new home for professional certification, technical and product training. You will have access to multiple CommScope product line training all in one place. CommScope University houses training from the former ARRIS Academy the Mobility Solutions Institute and the RUCKUS Training Portal. Mobility Solutions (ARRIS) TrainingCommScope University: offers self-paced eLearning or instructor-led courses for ARRIS products and solutions, including E6000 CER, Remote PHY, APEX, ME7000 and more. Broadband and Home Networks (ARRIS) TrainingWeb-based, instructor-led, virtual, and customized courses for ARRIS products and solutions, delivered at our training centers across the globe or on-site (by proposal).
RUCKUS: Training Portal RUCKUS provides a full portfolio of free and paid e-Learning, accreditations and classroom training to our customers and partners. RUCKUS provides world-class instructor-led, virtual and online courseware and documentation to help you prepare for your exam. We provide a comprehensive study guide for each exam. Once you have applied for access to the Partner and Training portals you will gain access to a full portfolio of free and paid e-Learning, accreditations and classroom training. Our training covers technology basics as well as wired and wireless products and solutions.
• Partner Program Training and Exams
• Webinars and Virtual ILT
• Instructor-Led Classroom Training
• Free eLearning Courses:
• Foundation Skills
• Hardware: Wireless and Wired
• RUCKUS ICX Management
• Ruckus Management Software
• Ruckus Technology Training
• Wireless Troubleshooting
• Wireless Design
• RUCKUS IoT Management
• RUCKUS Authorised Training Partners (ATPs):
We all appreciate the important role our Authorised Training Partners and RUCKUS Certified Instructors play in enabling partners and end users to understand, deploy and support RUCKUS systems.
For some partner programs under PARTNERPRO certification costs may apply.
Building Connectivity Infrastructure PartnerPRO Program:
• Expanded visibility across a global customer network
• Access to projects requiring CommScope certification(s)
• Opportunity to offer CommScope warranties
• Early adoption of the latest CommScope solutions and technologies
• Anytime access to online education and training
• Best practice assistance on the latest design, installation and maintenance techniques
• Peer-to-peer support from a diverse, global ecosystem
• Access to exclusive partner portals and enablement tools
• Access to participate in available incentive programs
RUCKUS PartnerPRO Partner Program:
Solution Provider - Are eligible to resell available Ruckus products without having to meet minimum annual revenue requirements.
Benefits: Discounts on Demo Equipment, Deal Registration, Discounts eLearning Credential Training – Sales, Pre-Sales & Technical, Marketing & Demand Generation Resources, Ruckus Rewards Incentive Program, Promotions Eligibility, Access to Dedicated Partner Portal Site, Weekly Partner Webinars & Monthly Newsletters.
• Elite Solution Provider - The top tier of the Ruckus Networking Solution Provider Program is reserved for partners who make a significant investment in the Ruckus business, including meeting minimum annual revenue requirements. Benefits: solution provider benefits above and included as well as: Access to Market Development Funds, Growth Rebates/MBOs, Funded Headcount Eligibility, Dedicated Account Management, Inclusion in Partner Locator, Support Associate Eligibility.
• Elite Partner & Designation: Elite Partners stand out among the rest. Elite designation is offered at the program level and reflects your training, experience, relationship with CommScope and our shared ability to generate value.
Specialisations: recognize and reward Partners with very targeted expertise in selling and/or supporting Ruckus solutions.
Available Specialisations include:
• Cloud Technology: recognizes Partners with expertise in selling, deploying and supporting Ruckus Cloud. Available to all partnership levels.
• Support Services: recognizes Partners capable of defining and delivering Level 1 and 2 support services for Ruckus solutions. Available to Elite Solution Providers and Distributors.