CeBIT Australia 2017
Exhibition Pass (inc. StartUp/PitchFest/Plenary Presentations/Showfloor Theatres + Exhibition Entry): AUD 0
1 Day Individual Conference Pass (Super Saver): AUD 940
3 Day Platinum Pass (Super Saver): AUD 2095
Asia Pacific's largest business technology exhibition and conference. With 350+ exhibitors; 8 conferences with 170+ speakers; international keynotes, 6 strategic panels, social events and much more!
CeBIT Australia is celebrating its 16th year in 2017. The event has truly cemented its position as the business technology event for the region, attracting thousands of technology professionals from Government, enterprise, SMEs and start-ups.
With our return to Darling Harbour at the impressive new ICC facility, CeBIT Australia is ideally located to attract Australia's most important organisations.
The NSW Government are the Official Partner of CeBIT Australia.
Key Features at CeBIT Australia 2017
* International keynote speakers
* Multiple conferences covering key topics such as big data and analytics through to IoT
* Multi-zone trade exhibition, showcasing the best in business technology
* Strategic Panels featuring technology sector CXOs and leaders
* Showfloor Theatres giving trade visitors practical take-away tips and advice
* StartUp exhibition zone, conference and PitchFest competition
* High quality business networking events ranging from dinners to bike rides!
* And more to be announced in 2017!
International Convention Centre Sydney
May 23 2017, 10:00AM to May 25 2017, 5:00PM
Sydney: Central West, New South Wales, Australia
nextmedia takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content contained in these listings.
Please contact the vendor with any enquiries.