About the CRN Fast50
Now in its 14th year, the CRN Fast50 recognises the fastest-growing companies in the Australian IT channel, based on year-on-year revenue growth. The entry and judging process runs from July to October.
By adhering to a strictly numbers-based formula, we have ensured that the CRN Fast50 continues to earn respect and recognition as the only awards program in the Australian technology industry that truly recognises the best businesses based on hard numbers.
The 2022 CRN Fast50 awards will take place on 30th November 2022 at the Fullerton Hotel, Sydney.
Online submissions close Friday 7th October 2022.
Why do companies enter the CRN Fast50?
- Stand out as a pillar of success
- Boost your company's reputation
- Get hunted out for deals
- Celebrate your team
- Raise your profile among top vendors
In addition to the 50 fastest growing IT solution providers, the CRN Fast50 also honours partners across several special awards that champion outstanding efforts in a given year or over multiple years.
These awards include:
- The Leader Award celebrates fast business growth and scale by recognising the Fast50 company with the largest overall revenue.
- The Young Leader Award is given to the youngest CEO whose company made the Fast50.
- The Fast50 Icon Award, is presented to the company that other Fast50 companies vote as having made the most significant contribution to the Australian channel, based on a list of nominees provided by the CRN news team.
- The Female Business Champion Award recognises the most outstanding contribution by a woman working for or with a Fast50 company, based on the business impact of the nominee’s work. Each Fast50 company can nominate one candidate.
- The Resilience Award shines a light on the company with the best Fast50 performance over the last three years, based on how frequently it made the Fast50 and then on the best performance.