CRN gathered six channel chiefs from disparate sectors of the market to understand the programs they are trying to drive and the challenges they face. All six brought extensive experience in partner enablement roles at a range of vendors and expertise working with myriad channel partners.
The conversation uncovered many common themes, from effectively supporting partners with margins and rebates, to adding and removing partners, to managing channel conflict.
- Neville James, Channel director ANZ, NetApp
- Belinda Jurisic, Channel sales manager, ANZ, Citrix
- Leo Lynch, Channel sales director, Enterprise Business Group, Huawei Technologies
- Craig McGregor, Director, channel sales, Check Point
- Stevie Walsh, Alliances manager, Rackspace
- Julie Woodward, National sales manager, B2B channel, Brother International
- Moderator: Steven Kiernan, Editor, CRN