1. No one uses the term 'multi-channel' any more. It's all gone 'omni'
2. Microsoft had a plan B in case the Nokia deal fell through
3. The NSW Police went all 'Get Smart' when they named their centralised system…
4. A vendor can go direct to customers without selling direct to customers
5. Cloud computing is not just a buzz word, it's a "phenomenon"
6. The new iPhone is actually a business device, silly
7. The All Blacks are not the only Kiwis who have been in top form for the past 10 years
8. Early critics of 'phablets' said they were too clunky. Samsung proved them wrong
9. It's tough to be a cloud start-up when you have some very big rivals. Amazon, anyone?
10. It's cool – and lucrative – to be young, smart and good with technology