1. The Google-Microsoft war may have struck a truce at Normandy.
2. Cuddling up to Telstra is a great game plan.
3. Apple already knows the best things in life are free.
4. Warranties can cost Harvey Norman stores up to $32,000.
5. Kiwis have quite the appetite for PCs.
6. Apple is thinking outside the square, or the plane, or something.
7. Resellers shall not fear cyclones and floods.
8. Storage is getting smaller, quicker and flashier.
9. Not everything is fair in the smartphone world.
10. Apple keeps its friends close, and its enemies closer.