Distributor Arrow ECS has upgraded its multi-tier cloud platform, ArrowSphere, with new features to allow partners to create multi-vendor solutions.
The new additions include design, functionality and user experience features, including:
- A global catalog of more than 25,000 offers;
- AI-enabled search bar for managing subscriptions;
- Visualisation displays for the most popular offerings from partners by region;
- Catalog filtering by supplier, category, add-on, trial or customer category;
- A recommendation engine allowing partners to view complementary offers to their cloud solutions.
A local Arrow spokesperson told CRN that the new features will enhance ArrowSphere’s white label offering, which it considers a key differentiator.
Arrow’s global president of enterprise computing solutions Sean Kerins said: “We developed ArrowSphere more than eight years ago with the vision of creating an innovative platform for cloud, where channel customers can easily access our suppliers’ cloud products all in one place and build solutions for their end customers.”