Coles has been forced to recall a generic mobile USB wall charger over risks it could give customers an electric shock.
The 5W single port chargers were sold nationally at Coles Supermarkets, as well as Coles Express and Online from July 2017.
The supermarket chain said that testing found the charger's enclosure could separate, exposing live parts to users, which could cause an electric shock.
Coles told customers to stop using the chargers immediately and return it to for a full refund.
"We apologise to our customers for any inconvenience," the company said in a statement.
"Customers seeking further information about returning or disposing of the product can contact Coles Customer Care on 1800 061 562."
Earlier this year, the ACCC issued a recall of a third-party USB-C wall charger manufactured by Targus over similar concerns. Epson Australia was also forced to recall some of its projectors over their faulty mechanisms.