CRN's Pipeline conference kicks off a week from today!
On Thursday May 9th, we'll kick off two days of networking, learning and merriment in Melbourne! Full details of the event are here. Highlights include:
- Exclusive purchasing intentions data from CRN and iTnews
- A never-reported insider account of how the big three clouds failed to stop a stupid law
- AustCyber CEO Michelle Price on how to seize the security opportunity
- Gartner's TJ Singh on what CEOs want from their service providers
- A look back at pioneering Australian PC brand Microbee - and how it has been revived!
- Presentations from Telstra, rhipe and Ingram Micro
- Boardroom meetings with Telstra, rhipe, RingCentral, LogMeIn, Synnex, Symantec, VMware and Veritas.
If you've missed our previous invitations to the event, here's your final chance to register.
Just click here to sign up and we'll see you in Melbourne!
Registration remains open for Pipeline Sydney on May 23rd and 24th. Pipeline Sydney includes the IMPACT Awards. Register here for Sydney.