CRN’s most recent poll asked what you consider the hottest sales opportunity for the second half of 2019.
And the winner, by the length of the proverbial strait, was “Anything cloud or SaaS”, which scored 37.5 percent of the vote.
Coming in dead last was the internet of things, at just four percent.
CRN keeps being told that it’s going to be a hot PC-selling season thanks to Windows 7 end of life making it a good idea to get Windows 10 and perhaps a gruntier PC on which to run it. But fewer than 15 percent of you agree.
Here’s the results, calculated by percentage from the 48 votes received this time around.
Our next poll considers hot-desking: the all-the-cool-kids-are-doing-it practice of not assigning desks to staff, but just letting them sit wherever they fancy. A recent Forbes article declared it a company-killer. What’s your experience?
Vote here, where your options are:
- We do it already and it does improve productivity
- We do it already but it's not made a big difference to productivity
- We're thinking of giving it a try
- We don’t do it because our productivity is fine already
- We don’t do it because it is a stupid idea and a fad