APC by Schneider Electric has awarded its top partners in Australia and New Zealand for 2017 during its annual Innovation Summit in Sydney.
The awards were handed out at the 2017 APC Partner Awards, which the vendor said celebrated partners that experienced significant growth in their customer base or revenue.
“We are extremely excited to announce the winners of the APC Partner Awards as part of this year’s Innovation Summit,” said Schneider's vice president of IT business and strategic segments Joe Craparotta.
“We’ve seen tremendous success during the past 12 months and the partner awards give us the perfect opportunity to celebrate this past year.”
Three Australian resellers took home awards on the night. Data#3 won Elite Partner of the Year, ASI Solutions won Premier Partner of the year, and Intuit Technologies won Select Partner of the Year, while Ingram Micro took home Distributor of the Year.
Schneider also inducted Dicker Data COO Vladimir Mitnovetski into its hall of fame.
The full list of winners:
- Distributor of the Year – Ingram Micro
- Distributor Sales Champion of the Year – Terry King, Pacific Datacom
- Distributor Technical Champion of the Year – Jason Nguyen, Ingram Micro
- Elite Partner of the Year – Data#3
- Premier Partner of the Year – ASI Solutions
- Select Partner of the Year – Intuit Technologies
- Partner Sales Champion of the Year – David Higginson, DESA – Engie Services
- Partner Technical Sales Champion of the Year – Sam Cantwell, Mycom
- Hall of Fame inductee – Vladimir Mitnovetski, Dicker Data
- NZ Partner of the Year – Datacom Systems
- NZ Distributor of the Year – Westcon-Comstor
Commenting on the awards, Schneider’s general manager of channel and alliances Muralee Kanagaratnam said: “All of our award recipients have been instrumental in leading the growth of APC by Schneider Electric’s transactional services and systems across the Pacific. They have significantly supported the partner community and we congratulate them on an exceptional year.”