NetApp has named its top partners for Australia and New Zealand at its annual partner awards.
The company revealed the winners on Tuesday night but was unable to announce them to anyone outside the room due to the company entering a stock-market-required quiet period.
“The calibre of entries this year showcases the commitment of our partners and the collaboration between our business and those who are committed to delivering the data fabric message to the market," Neville James, NetApp director of channels & alliances for ANZ, said.
And now, the envelope please. The winners were:
- Converged Infrastructure Excellence - Consultel Cloud
- Marketing Excellence – Stephen Byrne, VMtech
- New Partner of the Year – Advent One
- Reseller of the Year: Gold – Cube Networks
- Reseller of the Year: Platinum – Katana1
- Reseller of the Year: Star – Dimension Data
- Cloud Provider of the Year – Digital Sense
- Global Systems Integrator of the Year – Leidos
The company also handed out awards to individuals, as follows:
- Data Visionary of the Year – Reuben Mei Edwards, Diversus Group
- Partner Champion – Carl Marsaus, DXC Connect
- Sales Excellence – Ian Aldridge, Dimension Data
- Technical Excellence – Filip Zahradnik, Katana1
The big winners on the night were Katana1 and DiData, with a pair of wins each. (Just don’t mention that both companies are also partners with other storage vendors or that Katana1 just pulled off a Pure Storage win).
Winners receive a “photo to memorialise the award recognition with NetApp ANZ executives at the gala dinner” and a “beautiful crystal award for display.”
They also received praise from NetApp’s James, who declared “We are incredibly proud to work with individuals and businesses that are committed to building a collaborative network that provides innovative and specialised services.”