Veeam has announced its top Australia and New Zealand partners for 2016, with Brennan IT, Dimension Data and Ingram Micro among the winners.
The function took place at Doltone House in Sydney on Tuesday 28 February, as Veeam celebrated winners across 10 categories.
“As a 100 percent channel company, our partners are key to Veeam’s business and we want to take the time to recognise and celebrate shared success,” said Amaury Dutilleul-Francoeur, head of channel and cloud, ANZ at Veeam Software.
“We have more than 2,300 Veeam ProPartners across Australia and New Zealand, and our program is strong, with 22 percent year-over-year revenue growth across all partner levels.”
He added that Veeam was seeing "hyper-growth" of 50 percent in enterprise and cloud.
Standout partner performances included Fujitsu, which landed the biggest Veeam deal anywhere in the world in the fourth-quarter, helping the IT solution provider win Enterprise ProPartner of the Year.
Veeam's top Australian distributor, Ingram Micro, was recognised for a standout result that included adding 50 new partners per quarter.
- ProPartner of the Year Australia Dimension Data
- ProPartner of the Year - New Zealand Lexel Systems
- Cloud & Service Provider of the Year - Australia Brennan IT
- Cloud & Service Provider of the Year - New Zealand Umbrellar Cloud Hosting
- Distributor of the Year - ANZ Ingram Micro Australia
- Rising Star ProPartner of the Year - ANZ Computer Systems Australia
- Enterprise ProPartner of the Year - ANZ Fujitsu
- Veeam Champion of the Year - ANZ Alan Groves from Fujitsu Australia
- Veeam Champion of the Year - ANZ Asmika Summerfield from NTT Communications ICT Solutions