Honeywell has launched a new ISV partner program for its Mobility Edge mobile computing platform.
The program would allow partners place their own Mobility Edge-based software solutions on the Honeywell Marketplace, while also collaborating with distributors and resellers within Honeywell’s ecosystem.
Mobility Edge is a hardware and software platform designed for the Android mobile operating system and used on handheld computers, wearable devices, voice-directed technology, tablets and vehicle-mounted computers.
Partners fall into three tiers - ISV Select, ISV Premier and ISV Insider. Eligibility for each tier will depend on a set of requirements influencing revenue, business planning and hardware support.
Other offers to participating partners include:
- Open API access through Honeywell Operational Intelligence
- Dedicated account management - depending on the tier level, partners are assigned a Honeywell business representative within their region
- Honeywell Recommended Program - to validate compatibility of ISV software with Honeywell hardware
- Demo equipment purchase program - discounts for equipment used in app development, demos, training and proof of concept
- Deal registration - incentive payments for recommending Honeywell products to customers
- Customer events and activities
In a press release issued today, Honeywell director of software innovation Lori Haggart said, “Having an end-to-end hardware and software solution set offers a much broader value proposition to our customers, and we’re looking to partner with leading software innovators to help them maximise their investments.”
In July 2019, Honeywell appointed Dicker Data as its newest ANZ distributor for its Mobility Edge products, including its range of automatic identification and data capture hardware solutions.