Partners such as Datacom Australia, Data#3, Stott Hoare, Dicker Data and Ingram Micro have been recognised as Lenovo’s top partners in Australia.
The awards, held at the vendor’s Business Partner Gala Awards at 12-Micron in Barangaroo, were recognised in two separate categories: PC and DCG (Data Centre Group).
“Our partners’ wins are our wins – and we’re delighted to celebrate their impressive results over the past 12 months,” said Lenovo’s head of SMB & channels sales Frank Eagleton.
“We thank our partners for their continued efforts and contributions and look forward to further collaboration, as we help our customers navigate their intelligent transformation journeys.”
First up, the PC awards.
Australian distributor of the year went to Ingram Micro, with Lenovo praising the distie for acquiring more customers while retaining existing ones.
Services partner of the year was awarded to Stott Hoare, Lenovo’s top rated authorised service provider, while platinum and gold reseller of the year went to Datacom and Insight Enterprises Australia, respectively.
Lenovo also inducted Learning with Technologies’ owner Ian Doherty into its Lenovo Legend club recognising the top-performing individual in Australia.
“Ian Doherty has demonstrated willingness to jointly invest with Lenovo to grow his business – from stock holding capacity to employing field engineers and providing stellar support warranty and servicing,” Lenovo’s statement on its awards said. “Thinking outside the box, Ian is a quiet achiever and has been a great supporter of Lenovo in the channel community.”
In the data centre category, Dicker Data took out Australian distributor of the year, having achieved 82 percent year-on-year growth by focusing on breadth and relevancy.
Platinum reseller of the year was handed to Data#3 for securing 200 percent year-on-year growth in its Lenovo DCG practice. Gold reseller of the year went to MoQ, noting its position of one of the largest Lenovo HX partners.
Individual honours were bestowed upon four individuals: Alliance champion award to Nutanix’ Jason Daniels and John Morgan; technical excellence award to Stott Hoare’s Markus Tang; and the sales marquee award going to Stott Hoare’s Brian Hawkins.
Here's the full list of winners:
- Australian Distributor of the Year – Ingram Micro
- Growth Partner of the Year – Centre Com
- Innovation Partner of the Year – Ethan Group
- Education Partner of the Year – Learning with Technologies
- Reseller of the Year – Platinum Partner – Datacom Australia
- Reseller of the Year – Gold Partner – Insight Enterprises Australia
- Lenovo Legend – Ian Doherty, Learning with Technologies
- Services Partner of the Year – Stott Hoare
- Australian Distributor of the Year – Dicker Data
- Growth Partner of the Year – Nuago
- Innovation Partner of the Year – Virtualflex
- Managed Service Provider of the Year – IQ3
- ThinkAgile Champion – DXC Connect
- Reseller of the Year – Platinum Partner – Data#3 Limited
- Reseller of the Year – Gold Partner – MoQ Digital
- Alliance Champion Award – Jason Daniels & John Morgan – Nutanix
- Technical Excellence Award – Markus Tang – Stott Hoare
- Sales Marquee Award – Brian Hawkins – Stott Hoare