Queensland-headquartered IT solution provider Mexia was named Microsoft’s Australian country partner of the year overnight at its global partner awards.
Founded in 2008, Mexia’s Microsoft services include cloud and on-premises solutions and business transformation services. The company has recently specialised in healthcare solutions by building its Mexconnect platform on Microsoft Azure.
Mexia’s work in healthcare impressed the CRN judges at the inaugural Impact Awards in April, earning a Highly Commended nod for its work migrating Bendigo Health to Microsoft Azure.
The company was No.12 in the 2015 CRN Fast50 and last year, Mexia was named in the top 10 best places to work under 100 staff in Australia.
Mexia also picked up last year’s the Excellence in Technology Solutions Specialisation award at Microsoft’s Australian partner awards.
Microsoft received more than 2800 awards submissions from partners in 115 countries.
“These are among the most successful and innovative of our local partners, leveraging Microsoft cloud and an array of our technologies to develop solutions that really matter," Microsoft said in a statement.”
“Each one of our partners is critical to our ability to deliver on our mission to empower every person and every organisation on the planet to achieve more.”
A handful of familiar Microsoft partners were finalists in the 34 award categories on offer, including BizData, Kloud, and last year’s Australian country partner of the year, MOQdigital.
The full list of finalists below:
- Winner - Country Partner of the Year Award – Mexia
- Finalist – Business Analytics Award – BizData
- Finalist – Cloud Apps Award – MOQdigital
- Finalist – Cloud Apps Award – Rackspace
- Finalist - Project and Portfolio Management - Sensei Project Solutions
- Finalist – Customer Experience Award – Cavalry
- Finalist – Enterprise Mobility Award – Kloud
- Finalist – Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Award – Sable37
- Finalist – Internet of Things Award – The Yield
- Finalist – Public Sector: Government Award – GIS People
- Finalist – Communications Award – Modality Systems
- Finalist – Windows & Device Development Award – Dimension Data