Microsoft high achievers Kloud, Readify and Avanade will vie for Australian partner awards alongside up-and-coming tech providers like Insync Technology, Bistech and GIS People.
The vendor has revealed the 16 finalists of its revamped Microsoft Australian Partner Awards (MAPAs), following this year's decision to consolidate 30 categories down to five.
Customer projects are central to the new-look MAPAs, such as Kloud's major project with Qantas to migrate 30,000 customers to Office 365, Sable37's information systems overhaul for City Beach and Velrada's support of Sodexo's $2.5 billion contract with Rio Tinto.
"What really stood-out for me was the transformative nature of the stories submitted," said Mark Leigh, Microsoft Australia's One Commercial Partner lead. "Together, with our partners we are helping Australian organisations transform.
"Whether using the power of machine learning to identify unique markers in graffiti or leveraging technology to modernise retail operations, our partners are making use of Microsoft solutions to truly transform Australian organisations and position them for sustained success."
The winners will be announced on 14 November in Sydney at the Microsoft Partner Summit, which replaced the annual Australian Partner Conference.
Last year's MAPA winners included MOQdigital, Kloud, Readify and Ignia, which each took awards, distributor Rhipe, which took home three.
If your company has done a standout customer project in 2017, submit an Expression of Interest for the CRN Impact Awards, which will take place in 2018. Head to the CRN Impact Awards hub and select 'Enter 2018'.
FULL LIST OF MAPA FINALISTS
Category: Optimise Your Operations
- GIS People (Queensland Government)
- Bistech (Retail Food Group as focus, applicable to multiple customers)
- Rackspace (Domino’s Pizza Enterprises Australia)
Category: Transform Your Products
- Advance Computing (Waterpool Co-op)
- Sable37 (City Beach)
- Velrada (Sodexo)
Empower Your Employees
- Insync (Central Highlands Regional Council)
- Kloud (Qantas Airways)
- Readify (South32)
Engage Your Customers
- Avanade (Treasury Wine Estate)
- Enghouse Interactive (City of Canada Bay Council)
- EYC3 (People's Choice Credit Union)
A Cloud for Good
- Cloud Collective (Mission Australia)
- Single Cell (Centre for Aboriginal Health)
- Object Consulting (Australia Danthonia Farm)
- Expose (Eldercare)