Two weeks ago CRN asked: What do you think of the 2019 Federal Budget?
And you said:
- The budget did not change my vote in the upcoming Federal Election - 37%
- There was a budget?? - 27%
- The budget will help my business - 17%
- The budget will hurt my business - 9%
- The budget changed my vote in the upcoming Federal Election - 9%
Total votes: 132
The Editorial team was impressed that 27 percent of readers were oblivious to the budget. But the fact that it changed voting intentions for nine percent of you is really significant: if that change is repeated throughout Australia, it could make a big difference to the election result!
Our next poll asks about the impact of the Easter/Anzac Day/School holiday super-weekend?
Your voting options are:
- It's an unwelcome slow period to compare with Christmas/New Year period
- It's no worse than Easter every year
- 10 days off at a cost of just three 3 days leave will refresh the team
- Stop talking and pass the chocolate