In CRN's last reader poll, we asked for your feedback on the impact of the Easter/Anzac Day/School holiday super-weekend?
Majority opinion suggested you didn't mind the coincidences that saw just three business days between April 18 and 29, because you answered our poll as follows:
- 10 days off with 3 days leave will refresh the team - 40%
- An unwelcome slow period to compare with Christmas/New Year period - 25%
- Stop talking and pass the chocolate - 19%
- No worse than Easter every year - 17%
Total votes: 108
The new poll: Have you noticed recent public cloud outages?
- Yes, it's caused a lot of headaches
- Yes, but it's only a minor inconvenience
- Yes, but it hasn't had any impact on business
- What outages?