Thomas Duryea has been awarded Symantec's fastest growing partner of the year at the security vendor's 2009 Partner Awards Australia.
The awards recognise channel partners that have delivered exemplary solutions for their customers during the past year.
- Pacific Distributor of the Year 2009: Express Data Australia
- Pacific Deal of the Year 2009: L7
- Pacific Growth Partner of the Year 2009: Thomas Duryea Consulting
- Pacific SMB Customer Reference Partner of the Year 2009: Nexus Technology
- Australian Enterprise Partner of the Year 2009: Dimension Data
- Australian Specialist Partner of the Year 2009: Data #3
Craig Scroggie, vice president and managing director, pacific region for Symantec said the winners of the awards had made outstanding contributions to Symantec's business in 2009.
"We are excited to be working with all our partners and congratulate everyone involved in our Partner Awards this year," said Scroggie.
Andrew Thomas, CEO for Thomas Duryea said he was honoured and proud to have won the award.
"It has been an exciting year for our company, one in which we achieved some significant milestones including a re-invigorated partnership with Symantec, who is a key strategic partner."