The 2019 CRN Fast50 introduced several new awards categories, namely:
- Young Leaders, to recognise the youngest CEOs whose companies made the Fast50.
Leading a fast-growing business is hard, especially with limited business and life experience!
- Women Leading Growth, to recognise the fastest-growing companies led by women.
Female leaders remain a rarity in the industry, a situation CRN hopes will change in coming years.
- Marathon Runners, to recognise companies that have made the Fast50 three years in a row.
Because it usually takes at least 20 percent growth to crack the Fast50 and achieving that three years in a row is awesome!
The winner of the Young Leaders award was Mikel Wellsmore from Elevate Technology.
The next four-youngest CEOs were
- 31- year old Andy Heller from Central Telecoms
- 32-year-old Nathan Wright from NW Computing
- 32-year-old Rashesh Shah from eMarket Experts
- 32-year-old Geoff Augutis from Queensland Computers
The winner of the Women Leading Growth Award was Rajitha Rajasingham from Oreta.
CRN also honoured Victoria Kluth from Araza and Karen Drewitt from The Missing Link in this category.
The Marathon Runners awards went to:
- Adactin Group
- Enable Professional Services
- Engage Squared
- ICT Networks
- Idea 11
- Over the Wire
- Sliced Tech
Congratulations to all the winners of the new CRN Fast50 awards!