NEXTMEDIA BLANKET PROMOTIONS for CRN Channel Academy
Terms and Conditions
How to enter:
All participants must answer all questions and/or details requested in order to be eligible to go into the prize draw to be a winning entrant. Participation is offered free of charge.
The prize is: 1 x Apple iPad Air 64GB Wi-Fi $779.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and information on the prize(s) form part of these Conditions of Entry.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents and 18 years or above. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the promotion process or for submitting a promotion entry, which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Multiple same name/email entries are not permitted, unless specifically stated.
- The promotion is open from 00:01 AEDST 18/05/20 and closes 23:59 AEDST 31/07/20.
- The prize draw will take place at nextmedia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 205 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW, 2065 at 12:00pm. AEDST 31/07/20.
- No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- The winner(s) will be notified on 3:00pm. AEDST 31/07/20. The winner(s) will be notified in writing via email, or by telephone at the contact details provided upon entry. The winner(s) should allow up to 30 days after notification for registered postal receipt of their prize(s). There is no requirement for the prize(s) to be collected; the prize(s) will be delivered to the winner(s) at the Promoter’s expense.
- The prize is: 1 x Apple iPad Air 64GB Wi-Fi $779.
- The prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Any cash prizes will be sent as a cheque.
- The Promoter may conduct such further draws at the same place as the original draw, nextmedia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 205 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW,2065, to redistribute any unclaimed prize(s). Should the prize be unclaimed by 12:00pm. AEDST 31/08/20, a new draw will take place no sooner than three months after the original draw date, on 12:00pm. AEDST 30/11/20 in order to pick a replacement winner(s) and redistribute any unclaimed prize(s). If the prize(s) is a ‘time restricted’ prize, i.e. a ticket to an event upon a set date, any unclaimed prize(s) will be drawn 48 hours after first draw was made.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the course of the administration of this promotion. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
- Any costs associated with accessing the CRN website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Any contact details entered incorrectly on the website shall be deemed invalid.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking any of the prize(s), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries will become the property of the Promoter, nextmedia Pty Ltd.
- The Promoter collects entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the entrant may not participate in the promotion. By entering the promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also agrees that the Promoter and the sponsor (CRN) associated may use this information, or disclose it to other organisations that may use it, in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. If you do not wish to receive this information, the entrant must contact and inform nextmedia. For example, if the entrant wishes to unsubscribe from an email/s communication sent, they must click on the ‘unsubscribe link’ and complete the unsubscribe process or write ‘unsubscribe’ within the subject line of the email/s sent and reply to the sender.
- nextmedia Pty Ltd respects your privacy. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Promoter at their address set out below.
- The Promoter is nextmedia Pty Ltd, Level 8, 205 Pacific Highway, St Leonards, Sydney, NSW, 2065, A.B.N. 84128805970
- Authorised under Permit Numbers NSW LTPM/19/05228, ACT TP 19/04879