Many Australian companies have digital business plans, but are they taking advantage of leading edge technologies like cloud, the Internet of Things (IOT) and AI?
To find out, iTnews and cloud solutions distributor rhipe surveyed Australian organisations about their preparations for future business challenges.
The resulting report, Cloud, AI, infosec: Is your IT strategy keeping up?, is a valuable snapshot of the state of IT-preparedness in Australia.
The report answers these questions:
- Are respondents shifting most of their IT budgets to subscription services?
- Is hybrid cloud the dominant application deployment platform?
- How many respondents have strategic plans for AI and IOT?
- Are respondents compliant with Australia’s Notifiable Data Breaches scheme?
- Do companies have the skills to take advantage of emerging technologies?
Every forward-thinking IT and business decision-maker should be across these issues.
To download the free report, enter your details.