Managed services continues to be a high growth market, with small and mid-sized businesses in particular increasingly relying on IT infrastructure but without the budget to staff their own IT team. MSPs therefore are in the perfect position to benefit from the trend away from reactive IT support services to fully managed services.
Moving to a model with consistent monthly fees provides stable IT costs for the customer and predictable recurring revenue for the provider. But as an MSP, what’s the best pricing model to encourage customers to make the transition and to build your recurring revenue?
SolarWinds MSP has provided this new guide to help MSPs adopt the optimum pricing model for success.
- MSP market overview: the stages of IT management
- Profitable help desk support: a better way to support customers and a new source or recurring revenue
- How to build recurring revenue with managed services
- Pricing best practices for RMM software
- Software licensing that grows with you: the more you buy, the more you save
- Device-based licensing: You can deploy your licences however you want
- SolarWinds’ MSP product family
- SolarWinds’ N-able partner development team
SolarWinds MSP’s Managed Services Pricing Guide 2.0: Industry Best Practice is a free download for CRN subscribers.