At some point as the owner or senior manager of a Managed Service Provider (MSP), you might feel like the business has hit a ceiling. Or you might feel like you're stumbling in the dark, wondering where you’re headed, while the business is going into decline.
These are common challenges, but how do you overcome them?
This instalment of the ConnectWise Modern Business Series includes a four-page guide that defines the entrepreneurial journey. It explains best practices and processes you can use to progress your business to a more mature stage in the journey. And it will help you understand which of the following stages you are at:
- Muscle and feel
- Managing to what good looks like
- Building teams and strategy
- Leading toward legacy and developing an exit strategy
We're also bringing you a 20-minute video featuring ConnectWise Vice President of Consulting Brad Schow explaining the entrepreneurial journey and sharing insights from his extensive career as a business coach.
In the video, Brad discusses:
- Typical mistakes he's seen occur at each stage of the entrepreneurial journey and what you can do to avoid them
- Tips for breaking through organisational challenges that limit entrepreneurs.
To download the report and watch the video, enter your details on the right.