Ransomware is rampant, but are your clients concerned?
To convince them to take action, you’ll need evidence that they’re in real danger. You’ll find the evidence in the Global State of the Channel Ransomware Report by IT solution provider Datto.
The report reveals that one in five small to medium businesses have fallen victim to ransomware, and the cost to victims is rising.
Download the report to learn:
- The size of the average ransom and the cost of downtime
- The most common way SMBs are falling victim to ransomware
- Which strains are infecting most SMBs
- The most targeted industries
- Effective ways to protect clients and your business
Complete the form on the right to download the report.